Auditions – With Video
Instructions for Recording video auditions
- Complete this form and ‘accept’ the necessary legal conditions to audition.
- The video should be no longer than 5 minutes.
- A video where you are you answering the questionnaire found below.
- If you want to ask for help from Adriana for another person (other than yourself), you should state it at the beginning of the recording, and respond to the questionnaire about that person.
- If you are applying for someone else you should show 2 photos (clearly) of the person as part of your video.
- Upload your video by clicking the “Choose File” button – max. file size is 128Mb.
Tips and Advice
Carefully read the questionnaire to record your video. Do it before you start recording Someone can help as a cameraman or you can use your phone on your hand or on a stand. During recording the only sound should be your voice. (turn off your music, television, find a quiet room, do it in your car... whatever is best!While recording someone should ask you from the questionnaire or you can answer them as you read it. Be yourself and being natural is important!Don’t worry if is not perfect or if you make a mistake. It’s ok if you repeat yourself or have to stop for a few seconds. The most important thing is what you tell us!